Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Al-Bakarah: 45

Assalamualaikum.

Hai.
As my programmed for investigate more and understood more about Quran.
Something deep will i present for you today.
Even,
Felt like i read less than expected because i'm still at Surah Al-Bakarah for more than a month!
Not so proud of it actually.
Wonder that because too much i take for every sentence?
Or because i'm too busy and no time for reading Quran?

Whatever my reason are...  i'm not gonna trust myself for skipping every words.
Not me.
I can't do that.
I cannot.
You can'rt make me do that.
Sorry for that.
Please deal with it.

So, let focus sentences, 45. And the meaning behind it.
...
*It (solah) is indeed hard (burden) except to those who humbly submissive (to Allah).*



Pregnant pause there,
For explain more about it is not so my speciality.
ButIt's explain Allah words about solah.

I donno about you all, my first time i saw this... my heart adrenaline rush.
I know Allah said about me.
He said what i felt about the solah.
That how hard it is.
Like i said, it's burden to us.
Battle some more with dhunya... working time.

But Allah as The Greatest, He our God.
The One gives us strength, what we focus on.
His blessing and heaven.
And if we not do what he said to pray (meaning remind about Him),
How can we get His blessing?

Someone who refuses to pray, should not complain about his problem.
Am I right?

Life goal: never miss solah.

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...