Search This Blog

Sunday, November 08, 2015

Are you single?

Assalamualaikum.

Hai.
I think i don't need any pretty introduction to this subject.
Let's me freely typing,
To make it happen and, 
My pleasure to open the table and talk about this kind of thing...

The most what i hate is when I have to facing conversations that started like this:
"Omg, why are you still single?"
...
Why society need to bother about my status?
Do you all have a problem with it?
Do you?

Dude. 
One word.
Annoying!
You're annoying.
Do you know that.

If you really want to know...
Let me tell you that,
...
"Cause i'm mentally dating a celebrity that has no idea I exist."
Good enough?
Hhahah....


Oh yes. 
I admit. I'm single.
I'm single AF.
And I'm happy with my status.

Trust me... in this world.
Single doesn't always mean lonely, and relationship doesn't always happy.
Complicated, tears, hurt, lies, broken, divorce is not a nice words.
So single is the answer.

'Cause i hate happy ending up being a stupid.
Be hopeless.

Allah give this single line long enough to me..
I didn't know where the end.
What condition my love story will starting.
In which situation my first love or "cinta pandang pertama" looks like.
How i take next big step for a big day of my life.
I barely don't know.

... That is point of view from myself.

My point of view to all man,
A real man treats his lady the same way he wants another man to treat his daughter.
That's my best impression to all man.
Including if you're a killer or refugee or what.

She will never take you seriously if you flirt with every girl.
Don't be stupid.
Don't be a playboy.
Never play a game with girls heart.
Stop "bajet cool" and seek cheap attention.

And last but not least, 
Be a soleh man. 
Be real and treasure this life with blessing.

P/s/: A man without a woman is bachelor, but aha-aha.. a woman without a man is genius!


End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...