Search This Blog

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Jubah and Purdah

Assalamualaikum.

About two days ago,
I wore a black jubah.
As i storied where i bought, here... "Nightmare Malam Raya".
With combination of peach pinkish color scarf.
I love it.
Looks so pastel and very comfortable.

And end of the day...
Since i wait for my friend finishing her make up.
I lepak at the pantry.
They said it's too big.
M size actually.
They said why not pick XS.
Bit fit.
I just smile...

To me,
It's my choice.
And i like it longgar.
And not showing any curved.
The more it's not interesting to others.
The more i like.
Life's goal.

And when i walked with my friends.
She said it's too long.
But the jubah only until my ankle.
Below a bit.
Close fully my feet.
Talked how i looks so difficult when took a escalator.
Boleh sapu lantai katanya lagi.
I just smile...

To me,
I don't mind that.
More difficult if you have to cover your sin back.
I guess...
Sapu lantai?
Because i sapu your sin together.
: )

Sorry no pix to show that jubah.
Next time maybe.
But, i have a beautiful picture to show.


As above,
It's talk about purdah.
Even though i'm not wear it.
One day hopefully...
Nice to know.

It can be change to how we wear a cloth and tudung.
Cover an aurah.
Come back to our rule.
The reason we close our aurah.
Understood the main reason.
Before all these fashion in muslim/muslimah take over.

Masyaallah.

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...